Downgrade iOS 9.3.5 to iOS 6.1.3 Only 32Bit Devices Supported
1. Open Beehind. Make sure to download the latest version.
2. Click on “Choose” button.
3. Select original iOS 6.1.3 IPSW for your device.
4. Wait for it to analyze your device for compatibility. It will show a confirmation dialog stating that you can downgrade your device without SHSH blobs.
5.It will prompt you to insert ECID number.
6.Wait for the link “New Apple Device found! Click here to get its ECID” to appear under the text box and click it
7. This will open a dialog box. …